Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Picture Day - And some new things

So today I'm going to attempt to have my daughter model a few of my hair accessories. I have a vision... but as always things don't always go as planned... so my agenda for today is to make a few new accessories for her to model, take pictures... hopefully some that are usable and go from there... we'll see how that pans out. I'll post pics tomorrow!!!


Here are a few more things I made. This is a Stephanotis  flower with bead centers with either a french barrette back or a flat alligator clip.... Great for weddings and communions. A lovely addition to any special dress or outfit! Check them out at my Esty Store.... links below!!!



Stephanotis Hair Clip


Stephanotis Bobby Pin

So wish me luck on my little photo shoot :) And again... a bit thank you to Pink Daisy Designs for working her magic and making my website wonderful.  It's COMING SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)






Different note: What's for dinner?  Need new ideas.... please share away... 

No comments:

Post a Comment