Thursday, March 10, 2011

NEW Bottle Cap Bows... CUTE PRINCESSES

Hey.... these are the first four Princess Bottle Cap bows I'm adding to my collection... they are so fun to make, match, etc...


Available at http://www.chumbaleigh.com/
 I have a ton of new images I'm playing with for Bottle Cap bows.. these, so far, are my favorite to make. They are 100% custom... all the time... Of course I plan on replicating them for orders and craft fairs... but you can get just about any theme bow you want making these.

I made a soccer one and a personalized Easter one for my daughter. Oh and I made Mardi Gras ones for my daughter for her party at school... There are absolutely no limits when making these...

Another example is a friend bought an outfit for a present. We took a picture of the cute monkey on the shirt, resized, cropped, printed and ... we had a custom M2M (made to match) hair bow... SO MUCH FUN.

So check out my site for more, contact me directly... anything you need, I can make.

Oh and these bows come with a 3.5 inch bow with a 1 inch bottle cap (standard) or a new mini cap bow with a 2 inch bow and 1/2 inch bottle cap ☺

Thanks for checking this out and please pass it on...

1 comment: